Page 1 of 2
get2net supported by Intersat is one of the latest and most robust Internet service now available over Africa. This solution is designed for small remote sites, home users and even as back up to existing internet services. With triple play capability, get2net provides high-speed Internet access (at up to 10Mbit/s) at a flat rate cost to end users, along with VoIP, IPTV, and content-on-demand facilities, without any requirement for a landline, cable or terrestrial wireless connection.
This Ku-Band-band VSAT Internet service is available on Astra 2B, Astra 3B and Astra4A satellites. The same is available on Ka-Band on Hylas 2 covering Middle East and Africa. These satellites deliver DTH (Direct to Home) power and performance through spot beams over the Middle East, Europe, Central and South Asia and Africa.
get2net Solution Features
- Fully prepaid platform with detailed dashboard access for each user. User has full visibility of usage, detailed to per session level on daily basis.
- Platform is designed for reseller business model. Reseller has full access to its users and has the ability to recharge its end users.
- Platform capable to cater to scratch card business model which is to be introduced soon.
- get2net satellite broadband can be used for low-cost VoIP telephone calls via the Internet to anywhere in the World, and you can speak on the phone and browse the Internet at the same time.
- With a standard set-top box, one can receive free TV channels if the satellite is beaming free to air TV. Alternatively, the customer can receive paid channels in digital quality on the get2net dish once such a service is commissioned by operators in their regions.
- TCP enhancement and pre-fetching for faster page loading
- Rain fade countermeasures
- Simple to install and use
- Flat-rate Monthly fee
- Low-cost subscriber equipment
- No Infrastructure investment required ...Read more